Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Web site!

Greetings to all our MHS classmates and Happy New Year!

You've probably been forwarded here from http://mhs97.info/. The decision to switch the Web site from that address to this one was financial (I've been paying hosting fees out of my own pocket, so this free blog is an attractive alternative) but also to simplify things. Blogspot is very user-friendly and you don't need any programming experience to use it. My hope is that this will ease the transition when reunion committee positions change hands.

Speaking of which, while we don't have any major events planned until the 15-year reunion in 2012, but the committee is always looking for help. If anyone is interested in taking over from me as committee chair (must be local) or Webmaster (can be anywhere), please drop me a line 1997mhs (at) gmail.com!

Thanks,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment